Find out more about Running
Ready to run at all hours?
Discover the best Neutral Running shoes and get ready to go!
- Extremely soft: ideal for your daily workouts with maximum comfort.
- Lightweight, responsive, and durable for super-cushioned rides.
- Maximum cushioning: for runners with neutral footing.
- The sock-like structure wraps around the foot ensuring a snug fit and better aerodynamics of the shoe with every step.
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and allows for softer landings.
- Better shock absorption and smoother transitions create a lighter, smoother running experience.
- Improved cushioning that adds energy return and increases durability.
- Slight bouncy sensation for a less tiring ride.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning: guarantees impact absorption and a reactive rebound.
- The construction with AHAR™ sole ensures a smooth, efficient, safe and reliable step.
- Protective cushioning that maintains a responsive boost when you want to pick up speed.
- Hoka Rocker system that transmits softness and lighter transactions.
- Double compound: shock-absorbing fresh-foam and reactive and dynamic Fuelcell.
- Very versatile, it offers reactivity and permanent comfort.
- New DNA LOFT v2 cushioning makes it lighter and softer.
- High rebound capacity to return more energy to each stride.
3 Tips for starting running
Every journey begins with a small step.
Are you ready to start your running life?
Our three simple running tips will ensure you start off on the right foot.
Choose the right technical clothing for you.
Technical clothing should have the following characteristics: flat seams and anti-chafing materials to avoid redness on the skin; breathable fabrics to not give up comfort while running and reflective materials to be able to run when and where you prefer, without worrying about not being seen.
Start slowly and vary the type of training
No matter how long you intend to run, start slowly to warm up, then alternate between brisk walking and running. Have fun varying the routes; alternate between road and light dirt and inclines to train successfully and introduce some change to your running routine....
Choose the shoe that's right for you based on the following criteria:
- Cushioning: maximum for those who are starting to run; lightweight for a runner looking for the best performance
- Distance: short, medium or long routes need the right shoe to allow you to maintain correct posture, reduce the risk of injury and improve performance.
- Performance: the reactivity given by the sole material is important for improving stability and propulsion during running.
- Support: A correct distribution of weight on the foot, thanks to the correct shoe, reduces muscle stress, prevents joint injuries and increases stability.
At Nencini Sport we review hundreds of shoes every year, so we've selected the best items for all types of runners and preferences. Whether you want to run a lot or a few km, we have everything for you. Contact us for more information and advice from our experts.
HOKA CLIFTON 9
Cross the finish line with the new HOKA Clifton 9, the tireless road shoe par excellence to grind kilometers with a smile. This dynamic road shoe, designed with innovative features to accompany you on your daily runs, will offer you a smoother wearing experience kilometer after kilometre. Suitable for both experienced and novice runners, the Clifton 9 supports you with every stride with the perfect mix of speed and comfort.Shop Now
What's in my Bag
Want to start running but don't know where to start?
Nencini Sport comes to your rescue with a detailed checklist of everything you need to accompany you in every stride:
- Technical clothing, breathable with anti-chafing materials
- Shoes that fit your run
- Technical socks
- Hat and Goggles to protect you
- Mineral salts to aid recovery
NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM 1080 V12
If New Balance made just one running shoe, it would be the 1080. What makes the 1080 unique isn't that they're the best running shoe the brand has made, it's but they are also the most versatile. The 1080s offer top performance for every type of runner, whether you're training for a world-class competition, or catching a rush hour train.Shop Now