This communication is made available to you - also pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("Regulation" or "GDPR") and of the Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 ("Privacy Code"), and subsequent amendments or additions - by NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. with its registered office in Calenzano (FI), via D. Ciolli n. 9, as the Data Controller of your personal data.
This information paper is intended to inform users concerning the methods of processing their personal data.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and occasionally interactive content. While browsing the site, NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways: Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures our website uses, acquires, during their normal operation, certain personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on the pages visited by users within the website, the time of access, the time spent on each single page, the analysis of the internal pathway and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Additional categories of data. These are all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for instance in any of the following circumstances:
- By filling out a form to place a purchase order;
- By filling out a form to request information on the services offered and/or a contact request;
- By filling out a form to request the return or exchange of an item relating to an order placed;
- By writing to the email addresses indicated on our site to request information;
- By accessing a reserved area and/or service.
- By filling out a form through which you can submit your curriculum vitae;
- By filling out a form to receive our newsletter and/or marketing communications;
- To give replies via an assistance/chat form
- By filling out a form, to sign up for one of the Nencini Sport initiatives (e.g. events).
Purposes of data processing
The data provided is used for the following purposes:
- Providing the goods and/or services requested by the user, managing the contracts fulfilled by the user, completing the relative administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfilling any requests submitted by the users themselves. The data processing collected for such purposes is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and does not require specific consent from the data subject.
- Detect the experience of using our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their content. The data processing undertaken for such purposes is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the processing put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
- To detect participation for organized events.
Personal data sharing and transferring
- company personnel;
- service providers, (e.g. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants);
- Public administrations for legal purposes;
- any public and/or private subject to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary, in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of data processors is available at the registered office of the Data Controller and shall be provided upon written request.
Protection of personal data
NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. has implemented adequate technical and organisational measures to provide a sufficient level of security and confidentiality to protect personal data.
These implementing measures shall take into account:
- the state-of-the-art of technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of processing.
The purpose is to protect the data from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access, and any other forms of illegal processing.
Furthermore, when managing your personal data, NENCINI SPORT S.p.A.:
- collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to meet the aforementioned purposes and
- ensures that such personal data remains updated and accurate.
Data retention times
Notwithstanding your right to object to the processing of personal data and/or to request its cancellation, NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. shall retain your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and received, or to meet legal requirements or regulations.
When this period expires, your personal data shall be removed from NENCINI SPORT S.p.A.’s systems.
Your legal rights
The rights related to personal data that NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. processes are:
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You can obtain the rectification of your personal data or that of your details communicated to us. NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, complete, updated and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION. You can obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data in the period when NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. is verifying the same;
- The processing is illegal and you request its limitation thereto or the outright cancellation of your personal data;
- There is no longer any need for NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. to keep your personal data but you need it to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in court or;
- You object to the processing while NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. verifies whether its legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You can request NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. for information on the personal data stored about you, including information on which categories of personal data NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they were collected (if not directly from you), and to whom they were eventually communicated;
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY. Following your request, NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. shall transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the treatment is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- RIGHT TO CANCELLATION. You can obtain the cancellation of your personal data from NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. provided that:
- The Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You have the right to object to any further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to object;
- Personal Data has been processed unlawfully.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal obligations, law or in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- RIGHT TO OPPOSITION. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, on the condition that the processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interests of NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. or third parties. In these cases, NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. shall no longer retain your personal data unless it is possible to demonstrate its binding and legitimate reasons, a prevailing interest in the processing or assessment, or the exercise or defence of a right in court. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you intend to delete your personal data or limit its processing;
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. In the event of an alleged violation of the current law on privacy, you can lodge a complaint with the competent authorities of your country or of the place where such alleged violation occurred.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
To exercise the rights pursuant to articles 15 and subsequent modifications of the GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller of NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. with its registered office in Calenzano (FI), via D. Ciolli, n. 9, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email email@example.com.