- Cash on delivery ,upon receipt of the goods, directly to the Express Courier who makes the delivery. Orders containing items with personalisations such as prints, embroidery, etc. are excluded from the cash on delivery option. Cash on delivery is available on orders with maximum amounts up to € 999.99. Available only for orders in Italy.
- Credit Card, (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express). Payment by credit card is guaranteed by Nexi, with protocol PCI (Payment Card Industry) and DSS (Data Security Standard). The account will be charged at the end of the order. If the order is canceled, the charge will be refunded.
- Paypal, You will be redirected to PayPal website, where you can finish the payment directly through your account. Your account will be charged once we receive the order. If the order is cancelled, the charge will be refunded to the client’s account.
- Bank or Wire Transfer, At the end of the purchase process an order summary email will be sent containing the information to make the bank transfer. It is necessary to make the transfer and send a copy of the accountant WITHIN 1 WORKING DAY to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise the order will be automatically canceled after this deadline. The goods will be sent upon receipt of the payment credit on the current account indicated in the order summary email. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.BANK TRANSFER AVAILABLE ONLY FOR PAYMENT OF ORDERS OVER € 1000
- With Scalapay in 3 interest-free installments, with this option you can pay by credit card. Once your order is complete you will be prompted to create a Scalapay account, it will only take a couple of minutes. Once the payment has been made, it will be divided into 3 interest-free instalments: the first instalment charged at the end of the order, the second instalment with an expiration after 4 weeks, while the third instalment has an expiration after 8 weeks. The maximum amount that can be paid in instalments is € 599.99.
- Findomestic financing with personalised plans. Once your order is concluded, you will proceed to choose the financing plan. You will be asked to fill in the data to send your funding request, once the documents necessary for the approval have also been sent you will receive the outcome. For privacy purposes, Nencini Sport is never aware of the status of the request or the reasons for a negative outcome. For any info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 803 888 (or 055 2666111 from a mobile) with opening hours from Mon-Sat 09.00 am - 10.00 pm. The minimum installable amount is € 360. Read more info here. Available only for orders in Italy.
- Google Pay is a quick and easy way to pay on sites, in apps, and stores using the cards saved in your Google account. GooglePay protects your payment information with multiple layers of security and allows you to make payments, save tickets and receive rewards with ease, all in one account.
For further information visit: https://pay.google.com/intl/en_en/about/
- Apple Pay is an easy, secure, and private way to make payments with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac without having to carry a physical credit card.
For further information visit:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201469
- Satispay is an online payment method available on many e-commerce sites. To use it, users must download the Satispay app on their smartphone and create an account. During checkout, they can select Satispay as their preferred payment method. Subsequently, they will be redirected to the Satispay app to confirm the purchase and authorize the payment. Once the authorization has been completed, the purchase amount is charged to the payment method linked to the user's Satispay account. This allows the e-commerce to receive a payment confirmation and proceed with order processing. In summary, Satispay simplifies the online payment process, offering users speed, security and convenience.