How much does the shipping cost?
To know the shipping costs you will need to consult the table on this page.
If your country is not present in the table, you can request for a personalized estimate by writing to us at this email.
How long does it take FOR deliverY?
The shipment of goods, from our headquarters, is usually done the next working day after the order has been received or on the same day.
Sometimes finding a few items may result in a delivery delay of 1/2 additional days.
To know the delivery times you need to consult the table on this page: Costs and times of delivery
At the time of departure the customer will be notified of the shipping, with an email containing the tracking number of the courier in charge.
Checklist for delivery.
The package must be intact, not damaged or wet.
The number of packages listed on the transport documents must be the same as the number delivered.
Any claims or objections must be made immediately to the carrier, who will give a receipt “CON RISERVA” so that we can start an insurance file. If you don’t request one of those at the time of delivery, the order will be consider as correctly delivered. All the documents coming with the package have to be kept.
BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN STORE! HOW IT WORKS?
When ordering it is possible to select the "in-store PICK UP" at checkout, choosing the Nencini Sport point of sale you prefer. Then you’ll receive an email and a sms that will confirm your order is ready to be collected and that you can go to the NS store you selected.Please note: you’ll need to bring that e-mail (you can print it or show it on your smartphone) and your ID card to the store. Otherwsise it will not be possible to pick up the item.
Do you ship to other countries?
Nencini Sport ships worldwide. For most countries in Europe we offer one time payment options and delivery times. For shipping to other countries, click here to see delivery times and costs. (link) In regards to countries that don’t appear on the list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the articles you wish to order, country of delivery and ZIP or postal code. For foreign orders, cash on delivery is not accepted as a payment method.
How do taxes work for orders to other countries?
For shipments to EU countries, taxes are included in the invoice, and paid by the customer. For non-EU countries, the shipment takes place without any additional taxes. For orders to Livigno, Switzerland, Norway and the Canary Islands, taxes will be charged with the order, and will be returned on the debit card when the order has been shipped.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
- Cash on delivery , upon receipt of the goods, directly to the Express Courier who makes the delivery. Orders containing items with personalisations such as prints, embroidery, etc. are excluded from the cash on delivery option. Cash on delivery is available on orders with maximum amounts up to € 1999.99. Available only for orders in Italy.
- Credit Card , (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro). Payment by credit card is guaranteed by Payplug, with protocol PCI (Payment Card Industry) and DSS (Data Security Standard). The account will be charged at the end of the order. If the order is canceled, the charge will be refunded.
- Paypal , You will be redirected to PayPal website, where you can finish the payment directly through your account. Your account will be charged once we receive the order. If the order is cancelled, the charge will be refunded to the client’s account.
- Bank or Wire Transfer , At the end of the purchase process an order summary email will be sent containing the information to make the bank transfer. It is necessary to make the transfer and send a copy of the accountant WITHIN 1 WORKING DAY to the email address email@example.com otherwise the order will be automatically canceled after this deadline. The goods will be sent upon receipt of the payment credit on the current account indicated in the order summary email. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.BANK TRANSFER AVAILABLE ONLY FOR PAYMENT OF ORDERS OVER € 1000
- With Scalapay in 3 interest-free installments , with this option you can pay by credit card. Once your order is complete you will be prompted to create a Scalapay account, it will only take a couple of minutes. Once the payment has been made, it will be divided into 3 interest-free instalments: the first instalment charged at the end of the order, the second instalment with an expiration after 4 weeks, while the third instalment has an expiration after 8 weeks. The maximum amount that can be paid in instalments is € 999.99.
- Findomestic financing with personalised plans . Once your order is concluded, you will proceed to choose the financing plan. You will be asked to fill in the data to send your funding request, once the documents necessary for the approval have also been sent you will receive the outcome. For privacy purposes, Nencini Sport is never aware of the status of the request or the reasons for a negative outcome. For any info, contact email@example.com or phone 803 888 (or 055 2666111 from a mobile) with opening hours from Mon-Sat 09.00 am - 10.00 pm. The minimum installable amount is € 360. The availability of the ordered product is not guaranteed at the time of acceptance of the practice by Findomestic. Read more info here . Available only for orders in Italy.
- Google Pay is a quick and easy way to pay on sites , in apps, and stores using the cards saved in your Google account. GooglePay protects your payment information with multiple layers of security and allows you to make payments, save tickets and receive rewards with ease, all in one account. For further information visit: https://pay.google.com/intl/en_en/about/
- Apple Pay is an easy, secure, and private way to make payments with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac without having to carry a physical credit card. For further information visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201469
HOW DO I HAVE TO BEHAVIOR TO CANCEL FROM THE PURCHASE?
Nencini Sport recognizes the right of withdrawal as required by current legislation. The deadline to avail of this right is 30 days, as required by law. The return of the shipment is free. In this case, our HelpDesk should be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to agree on the collection of the package.
Once the package has returned to the Nencini Sport warehouses, our staff will check the complete integrity of the item, before making the refund depending on the payment method chosen by the customer concerned when ordering. If the customer has used PayPal or any credit card, the refund will be made by canceling and refunding the original transaction. If the customer has used the bank transfer or cash on delivery, the refund will be made by bank transfer. Refunds will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods as required by law.
N.B. For all orders with personalization, cash on delivery, goods exchange and right of withdrawal are not required.
WHAT TO DO IF THE ORDERED GOODS ARE NOT OK? IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE IT?
Nencini Sport allows you to exchange the purchased goods without further transport costs under the following conditions:
* The goods must not be broken / deteriorated and in any case must not show signs of wear caused by use.
* In case of material provided with a special packaging (envelope / box etc.), this packaging must be used to re-insert the goods.
* In the case of food products (bottles, jars, envelopes, etc.) they must not have been opened.
* No more than 30 days must have passed since the date of receipt of the goods.
If the goods correspond to the regulations indicated above, to make the change you must contact our Customer Service at the email@example.com address communicating the references of your order, the items to be changed, the address, the date and any time preferences, to collect the goods to be replaced. The courier who will make the change, will deliver and collect the package at the agreed address at the same time.
N.B. For all orders with personalization, cash on delivery, goods exchange and right of withdrawal are not required.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ORDERED PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK?
If for extraordinary reasons, upon receipt of the order, one or more items are not available, Nencini Sport will contact the customer by telephone within 2 days of receiving the order, informing him of any longer waiting times to find the desired item, and / o will offer the customer one or more items which, in terms of quality / price ratio, are equivalent to those ordered. If the customer is not satisfied with the proposals received, we will cancel the order with a refund immediate in case of advance payment.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL AN ORDER MADE?
Certainly. Just promptly contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make my warranty count??
All products have an official warranty from the producer. By law, all products are under a minimum 24 month warranty. In order to take advantage of the warranty, the client has to remain in possession of the invoice and call our customer service center at email email@example.com. You can also go to one of the many Customer Service shops and benefit from free replacement or exchange. Warranty is only available if the product was correctly used and not damaged by the customer and only used for private purpose, not for companies. If these conditions are fulfilled, Nencini Sport will pick up the items and proceed with the refund or replacement of the product. If the product shows damages due to customer’s usage, the customer will be charged with check-tests costs and shipment costs.
When I receive an order, do I get an invoice or a receipt?
At the moment of the purchase, the client may choose if he wishes to receive a receipt or an invoice. In case of an invoice, the client can specify an address for the invoice different than the one used for the shipping. In both cases, the documents will be sealed in a closed envelope and will be shipped together with the order.
E-commerce, according to article 22 of dPR 633 from 1992, doesn’t require an invoice or a receipt, unless specifically requested by the client. The selling document is useful in the case of warranty, therefore it is necessary for the client to keep one of the copies. If this will go missing, the client can email us at a firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Copy of selling document” and including in the text date and number of the order.
Are taxes included in the labeled price?
All prices you see on nencinisport.it ar inclusive of taxes (22%). Nencini Sport maintains the right to change prices any time and without any forewarning.
How do taxes apply on orders shipped outside the country?
For EU countries, taxes are originally included in the labeled price. Non-EU countries do not have to pay taxes on purchased items. For shipping to Livigno, Switzerland and Norway, taxes will be charged initially, but they will be refunded on the credit card as soon as the order is shipped.
Can I have the products assembled prior to delivery?
If you buy skis and bindings online, it is possible to request to have them assembled for no additional charge. Just send an email to email@example.com including:
-Boot size in cm
-Skiing ability level (Beginner, Tourist, Advanced, Race)
Assembly of all other sport equipment is possible, but subject to additional charge. You can request assembly and/or price estimate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it possible to have customized items?
You can request to customize some items such as duffle bags, sport suits, shoes, goalkeeper gloves, etc. For all items which have been customized, cash-on-delivery is not allowed as a payment method. Exchanges and refunds are also prohibited for products which have been customized
How are the customer’s personal info treated?
Customer’s personal information are used in order to fulfill the client’s requests and they are never given t others. Nencini Sport guarantees privacy policies as stated by law DL 196, 30.06.03.
The customer can revoke the consent to the treatment of his personal info by mail to our legal offices. Marketing communications will only be sent after the client’s explicit permission.
What are the risks of paying with credit card?
Risks are really low. Your credit card data (number and expiration date) will only stay on our server for a few seconds before being transferred to our partner’s Secure Server. Payments are guaranteed by Infogroup, certified by Verisign. Payment will only be charged on the credit card after the shipment has happened.